Take-Home Teeth Whitening From Yellowbird Dental in Edmonton
If you’re considering whitening your smile, you may be wondering what the differences are between professional and store-bought whitening treatments. At Yellowbird Dental in Edmonton, we understand and are happy to provide information that can help you make the decision that’s best for your smile!
Benefits of professional teeth whitening treatments:
- They’re highly effective: Professional teeth whitening treatments contain higher concentrations of bleaching agents than store-bought kits, so they are more effective at removing stains, leaving you with a brighter smile.
- They’re safer: Professional teeth whitening treatments are prescribed by a dental professional, so they are safer for your teeth and gums. Store-bought kits may contain concentrations of bleaching agents that can damage your teeth and gums if used incorrectly.
- Uniform whitening: Unlike store-bought options that can create patchy effects, professional whitening treatments ensure that each of your teeth are equally whitened.
- They offer a customized fit: Professional teeth whitening treatments use trays that are custom-fitted to your teeth to ensure the best fit and whitening results.
- Longer-lasting effects: The results you achieve from professional teeth whitening treatments can last, on average, for six months or longer.
Benefits of store-bought whitening treatments:
- More affordable: Store-bought whitening treatments are typically more affordable than professional treatments.
- Convenient: You can pick up a store-bought whitening treatment and utilize it whenever is convenient for you.
- Many options available: From gels and strips to toothpastes and mouthwashes, there are many store-bought whitening treatments to choose from.
What steps are involved with utilizing a professional take-home whitening treatment?
- Schedule a consultation with our team. During your assessment, we'll examine your teeth and gums to determine your candidacy for treatment. If you're deemed to be a good candidate and you'd like to move forward, we'll take impressions of your teeth in order to create custom-fitted trays. We'll also discuss the shade of white you'd like your teeth to achieve.
- We'll have you return to pick up your customized trays. We'll also provide you with detailed instructions about how to add the whitening solution to your trays, how long to wear them, when to wear them, and how to clean them.
Looking for teeth whitening in Edmonton and neighboring areas like Twin Brooks, Blue Quill, Sweet Grass, Ermineskin, and Steinhauer? Yellowbird Dental offers highly effective and safe treatments. Achieve a brighter, uniform smile!
Contact Yellowbird Dental About At-Home Teeth Whitening Today
- Experience a safe and reliable whitening system
- Brighten your teeth by multiple shades
- Utilize customized aligners that perfectly fit your smile
- Receive step-by-step instructions from our team
- Boost your smiling and speaking confidence!