Dental Implants: How To Regain Your Confidence
If you’re missing one or more teeth, you know that tooth loss can have a big impact on your confidence, chewing function, speech clarity, and more. Thankfully, at Yellowbird Dental in Edmonton, we know that dental implants may be the effective and long-lasting restorative solution you’re looking for!
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are small titanium posts that are placed into a patient’s jawbone where they serve as artificial tooth roots. Once in place, dental implants can be used to support dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures. Dental implants are a popular choice for tooth replacement because they look and feel natural, and they don’t require special care.
If you’re considering one or more dental implants, it’s important to know that they aren’t right for everyone. The best candidates for dental implants are:
- Adults with healthy gums
- Adults with sufficient jawbone density.
What are the benefits of having a dental implant placed?
These restorative solutions offer many benefits, including:
- Improved chewing function
- Improved speaking clarity
- Enhanced smile aesthetics
- Reduced risk of dental shifting
- Reduced risk of bone loss
- Reduced risk of gum disease.
How should an implant be cared for?
Caring for dental implants is easy! You just need to brush and floss as you normally would and visit our team for regular bi-annual checkups.
If you’re missing one or more teeth, dental implants may be the right solution for you. Call our friendly team at Yellowbird Dental today to learn if you’re a candidate!
Contact Yellowbird Dental About Dental Implants Today
- Replace one or more missing teeth
- Prevent shifting in surrounding teeth
- Restore your chewing function and eat the foods you love again
- Rejuvenate your smiling and speaking confidence
- Prioritize your oral health!